Saturday 17 January 2015

Liebster Award


I'm ashamed to say I was nominated by Jasmina Mujagic back in August, but I never got a notification so didn't have a clue! I'm still so new to this blogging stuff. So apologies for my hideous delay.


So the rules for this award are:

Make sure to link back to the blogger(s) that nominated you.
Answer all of the questions provided from blogger that nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice, who have under 200 followers.
Create 11 questions of your own, for the bloggers you nominate to answer. 


LET'S DO THIS!



What is your go-to makeup look for a special occasion?
I would do a smokey eye using my NAKED 2 palette, winged eyeliner, bronzed skin and a bold lip.



Whats your fave season, Summer or Winter?
Summer. I cannot stand having to wear 16 layers and the rain.



Whats your favorite makeup brand?
This is a tough one as I definitely use a wide range of brands, depending on what product I like at that moment. Possibly L'oréal though? It's good quality, but still affordable and I'm always drawn to their stand in Boots.



Whats your reason for starting a blog?

I love makeup and watching beauty YouTubers/reading beauty blogs. I was getting quite bored at uni as my course only had 4 hours contact time a week(!), so my boyfriend suggested I try it out for a hobby. I'll be the first one to admit I've failed to be consistent and it's not exactly inundated with viewers, but I still enjoy writing posts when I do and it's nice to look back at it every so often. For me it's never really been about getting feedback from hundreds of readers, but it's nice to have something like this to do.


You see Leonardo Di-Caprio casually walking down the street, what do you do?
I can be quite socially awkward at times so I probably wouldn't approach. Maybe try to sneak a pic without him looking and then spend the rest of my life regretting not talking to him :'(

If there was one makeup look you had to stick with for the rest of your days, what would it be?
A slight brown definition to the crease of my lids, a eyeliner flick, pink cheeks and a pinky/peach lip. Very simple, but I love this look.



Whats your biggest pet peeve?
Loud eaters. Especially chewing gum. And ESPECIALLY on the train. As if the commute isn't bad enough each day, without having to listen to someone munch their crisps or click their chewing gum.. Ahhhh!



Who is your inspiration?
Lauren Conrad. God I love that girl. 



Celebrity Crush?
Gerard Butler. Need I say more?



Whats your favorite TV Show?
I think I would have to say that it's still Prison Break. I don't think I've watched anything since that has had me so gripped the whole way through. I re-watch it once a year and honestly, it never bores me.



Who's your fave Friends Character?
Ross - he is just so cute and geeky - some of the stuff he comes out with reminds me of myself! A little bit awkward, but in a funny way!



I now nominate...
Georgia


And here are my questions for you...

1. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
2. If you could only wear one lip product for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
3. You are in a hurry and can only do foundation OR eyebrows, which do you choose?
4. Your bag has been stolen, which item in there would you be most upset to lose?
5. What's the best book you've ever read?
6. What are your favourite style/make of jeans?
7. Heels or flats?
8. If you could have any celebrity's hair, whose would you have?
9. Neutral or bold lip?
10. Favourite shop in the world - could be clothing, beauty, jewellery, stationary..
11. Favourite sweet/chocolate?

Big thanks for my nomination and sorry again for the delay - I hope it still counts! Please comment below once you've posted your answers if you do - I'd love to see what your answers are!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so gross isn't it! And people who scuff their feet when they walk haha x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I have answered your questions! Please look at my answers hehe:)
    http://www.simplesynth.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Just had a look- thanks for answering, I love looking at people's answers! X

      Delete
  3. Hey Katie!
    Thanks for the nomination, I already did it however but you cab check it out here https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/une-fille-morderne-12701059/liebester-award-352806561
    Great post 😃 btw I would die if casually saw Leonardo 😍

    ReplyDelete